Apache Ignite is an in-memory computing platform that sits between the application and data layer to improve speed, scale, and availability.
In Apache Ignite training course, attendees will learn the principles behind persistent and pure in-memory storage as they step through the creation of a sample in-memory computing project.
By attending Apache Ignite workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use Ignite for in-memory, on-disk persistence as well as a purely distributed in-memory database.
- Achieve persistence without syncing data back to a relational database.
- Use Ignite to carry out SQL and distributed joins.
- Improve performance by moving data closer to the CPU, using RAM as a storage.
- Spread data sets across a cluster to achieve horizontal scalability.
- Integrate Ignite with RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop and machine learning processors.
- An understanding of databases.
- An understanding of Java.