Apache Hama is a framework based on the Bulk Synchronous Parallel (BSP) computing model and is primarily used for Big Data analytics.
In Apache Hama training course, you will learn the fundamentals of Hama as you step through the creation of a BSP-based application and a vertex-centric program using the Apache Hama frameworks.
By attending Apache Hama workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Install and configure Apache Hama
- Understand the fundamentals of Apache Hama and the Bulk Synchronous Parallel (BSP) programming model
- Build a BSP-based program using Apache Hama BSP framework
- Build a vertex-centric program using Apache Hama Graph Framework
- Build, test, and debug their own Apache Hama applications
- Java programming experience