Apache Cassandra moves away from the master-slave model and instead uses a peer-to-peer model. This means there is no single master but all the nodes are potentially masters. This makes the writes and reads extremely scalable and even allows nodes to function in cases of partition tolerance.
This Apache Cassandra - Administrator training course provides expertise about the core concepts of Cassandra, highly scalable data models and Cassandra architecture for proper administration of Big Data applications. The Apache Cassandra - Developer training course provides skills about data model queries, indepth CQL, data modelling, complex queries and about whiteboard in NoSQL.
- Benchmark read and write operations
- Recognize different types of failure
- Fix a failed or partially failed cluster
- Identify potential performance bottlenecks
- Perform live schema updates
- Perform move operations
- Plan and perform cluster-wide operations
- Monitor compaction, repair, and hinted handoff
- Architect and engineer Cassandra databases for competitive advantage
- Model data in Cassandra based on query patterns
- Access Cassandra databases using CQL and Java
- Create a balance between read/write speed and data consistency
- Integrate Cassandra with Hadoop, Pig and Hive
- Implement commonly used Cassandra design patterns
Apache Cassandra - Administrator class is designed for Administrators with basic knowledge of databases.
Database Administrators, Data Analytics professionals, Data architects, Managers