The large volume and variety of data that today's businesses process necessitates the need for a highly available, low latency database. Cassandra provides this solution by permitting high-speed reads and writes across a replicated, distributed system.
This Apache Cassandra - Developer training course provides experience modeling data to take advantage of the linearly scalable peer-to-peer design of Cassandra.
By attending Apache Cassandra - Developer workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Architect and engineer Cassandra databases for competitive advantage
- Model data in Cassandra based on query patterns
- Access Cassandra databases using CQL and Java
- Create a balance between read/write speed and data consistency
- Integrate Cassandra with Hadoop, Pig and Hive
- Implement commonly used Cassandra design patterns