Apache Apex is a next-generation stream processing framework designed to operate on data at large scale, with minimum latency, maximum reliability, and strict correctness guarantees. This Apache Apex training course introduces Apache Apex's unified stream processing architecture, and walks through the creation of a distributed application using Apex on Hadoop.
By attending Apache Apex workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand data processing pipeline concepts such as connectors for sources and sinks, common data transformations, etc.
- Build, scale and optimize an Apex application
- Process real-time data streams reliably and with minimum latency
- Use Apex Core and the Apex Malhar library to enable rapid application development
- Use the Apex API to write and re-use existing Java code
- Integrate Apex into other applications as a processing engine
- Tune, test and scale Apex applications
- An understanding of big data concepts
- An understanding of Java
- Experience with Hadoop
The Apache Apex class is ideal for:
- Enterprise architects