In Apache Ambari training course, you gain the skills needed to manage Hadoop Clusters. Topics like how to automate and integrate the Hadoop cluster by using Ambari’s core components, how to provision, manage, monitor, integrate, and automate the Hadoop ecosystem and more.
In this course, you learn and practice how to add and remove hosts or services, start or stop services with the click of a button or an API call. Also, learn how to use the web interface to manage everything running in a Hadoop cluster.
By attending Apache Ambari workshop, delegates will:
- Learn from business use cases to manage Hadoop clusters.
- Installing and Configuring Ambari, Hadoop clusters, and services
- Learn how to manage services, hosts, stacks, versions, alerts on Ambari effectively
- Learn how to troubleshoot Ambari associated Hadoop cluster
- How to implement security features, optimize Ambari for performance
- Handle dashboard for monitoring the health and status of the Hadoop cluster.
- Learn how to monitor dependencies and performances by visualizing and analyzing jobs and tasks.
- Should be familiar with the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Hadoop system administration.
- Hadoop Administrators
- Database Professionals
- Mainframe and Hadoop Testing Professionals
- DevOps Professionals
- Team working on Ambari administration