Cirq is a Python library for writing, manipulating, and optimizing quantum circuits and running them against quantum computers and simulators. In Quantum Computing with Cirq training course, delegates will learn the fundamentals of quantum computing as they step through the development of algorithms targeting quantum computers.
By attending Quantum Computing with Cirq workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start creating quantum circuits.
- Control gate behavior using the gate's native counterpart.
- Improve on quibit inaccuracies using Cirq.
- Write and execute a quantum circuit to run against a NISQ based quantum computer simulator.
- An understanding of software and hardware computing concepts.
- An understanding of complex numbers and linear algebra.
The Quantum Computing with Cirq class is ideal for: