The Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP) with R training course covers methods for ingesting text data from a variety of sources such as plain text files, pdfs, or the web, and then processing that data using the latest natural language processing and deep learning techniques.
By attending Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP) with R workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Import text data from a variety of source formats
- Tokenize text data to meaningful units
- Wrangle text data using specific textual functions
- Compute aggregating measures on tokenized data
- Translate between text data formats
- Complete a sentiment analysis
- Perform document classification
- Perform topic modeling
- Built a simple neural network appropriate for NLP modeling
Working knowledge of the R language, RStudio, and the dplyr/tidyverse packages.