Machine Learning With Python training course is designed for people who are already working with Big Data and analysing large statistical sets. By attending this course delegates will learn what an effective Machine Learning approach looks like in an organisation. They will learn to understand different models of Machine Learning and how to implement them. Also covered is how to validate the statistical quality and the metrics attached to that data and how to implement them practically using Python.
By attending Machine Learning With Python workshop, delegates will:
- Perform data preparation using R or Python
- Build machine learning models using R or Python
- Perform simulation using R or Python
- Perform cross validation and evaluate a machine learning model
- Must be comfortable with mathematical and logical way of thinking
- Familiar with basic programming knowledge: variables, control flow, scope and functions
- Prior experience with Python will be an advantage
This Machine Learning With Python course is aimed at fledging Machine Learning practitioners, and data analysts who wish to gain more in depth knowledge of Machine Learning.