The Machine Learning With Apache Spark training course will teach machine learning algorithms and their implementation in Apache Spark. Delegates will learn how various machine learning concepts are implemented in the context of Spark ML. One will start by installing Spark in a single and multinode cluster. Next Delegates will see how to execute Scala based programs for Spark ML. Then we will take a few datasets and go deeper into clustering, classification, and regression and cover text processing using Spark ML.
By attending Machine Learning With Apache Spark workshop, delegates will:
- Get hands-on with the latest version of Spark ML
- Create the first Spark program with Scala and Python
- Set up and configure a development environment for Spark on computer, as well as on Amazon EC2
- Access public machine learning datasets and use Spark to load, process, clean, and transform data
- Use Spark's machine learning library to implement programs by utilizing well-known machine learning models
- Deal with large-scale text data, including feature extraction and using text data as input to the machine learning models
- Write Spark functions to evaluate the performance of machine learning models
If you have a basic knowledge of machine learning and want to implement various machine-learning concepts in the context of Spark ML, this course is for you. You should be well versed with the Scala languages.