The Machine Learning training course teaches experienced developers, architects, and team leaders the foundations of building machine learning solutions. Starting with data handling, going through data exploration, and finishing with an algorithms overview, this course provides delegates with the knowledge of modern tools and the appropriate way of thinking that are crucial for being successful with machine learning. Delegates then take their skills to the next level with the foundations of neural networks, deep learning, Keras, and TensorFlow to develop robust deep learning solutions.
By attending Machine Learning workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand what is Machine Learning and which problems does it tackle.
- Understand the Data Science pipeline.
- Become familiar with the various tools in the Python ecosystem to handle data (clean and transform).
- Understand the basics of descriptive statistics and probability for data exploration.
- Using visualization libraries for gaining insight into the data.
- Become familiar with using the wide variety of machine-learning algorithms.
- Become familiar with Neural Networks
- Gain an understanding of Machine Learning
- Become familiar with Keras
- Build models using TensorFlow
- Understand Convolutional Neural Networks
- Understand Recurrent Neural Networks
This Machine Learning course is for Analysts, Data Scientists and Software Developers