Digital Health is rapidly being comprehended as the future of Healthcare. The healthcare sector transformed by the ability to record massive amounts of healthcare related information. Delivery of the quality healthcare relies on the ability to analyse and understand the data. Machine Learning (ML) algorithms allow dealing with verities of structured and unstructured data. ML provides a way to automatically find the pattern within the data, which provide better insights to improve the healthcare outcomes.
The HealthCare Data Analysis with Machine Learning training course will cover different modalities of healthcare data, basic statistical analysis of the data using python (Numpy/Pandas), machine learning algorithms, supervised leaning, unsupervised learning, ML-based model building with practical healthcare datasets, and Neural Network. One can use these skills to analyse different types of data to improve the quality of critical diagnosis.
By attending HealthCare Data Analysis with Machine Learning workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understanding different Health Care Data.
- Machine Learning (Supervised and Unsupervised Learning).
- Breast Cancer detection using ML.
- Early prediction of Diabetes from patient historical data.
- Autism Screening model using ML.
- DNA/RNA sequence classification.
- Design Biomarkers for Cancer detection.
- Fully connected Neural Network.
- Heart Disease prediction with Neural Network.
- Early stage malaria detection with Neural Network.
- Basic Python
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Machine Learning Engineers and Developers