The Deep Learning with TensorFlow training course will enable delegates to understand data like never before. They will be able to process your data and gain insights which would change how you look at data. Delegates will dig deeper into the hidden layers of abstraction using raw data. It teaches various complex algorithms for deep learning with examples that use different deep neural networks. They will also learn how to train your machine to craft new features to make sense of deeper layers of data. During the course, one will come across topics like logistic regression, convolutional neural networks, advanced multilayer perceptrons and how to implement them using real-world datasets.
By attending Deep Learning with TensorFlow Workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Set up your computing environment and install TensorFlow
- Build simple TensorFlow graphs for everyday computations
- Access public datasets and utilize them using TensorFlow to load, process, and transform data
- Design and train a multilayer neural network with TensorFlow
- Using deep learning for scalable object detection and mobile computing
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of your deep learning models
Data scientists and machine learning engineers who wish to dive deep into the fundamentals of deep learning will find this course to be very useful. Some experience with Python programming will be required, while understanding of some fundamental calculus and linear algebra will also help.