Data Visualisation with R training course will allow you to exploit the graphical capabilities of R and find different ways to explore your data sets. You will learn how to produce a range of different graphs that will allow you to present data in the most appropriate manner. You will learn about basic graph types such as bar charts, scatter and box-whisker plots, as well as more "exploratory" types such as scatter plot matrices and conditioning plots. You will also learn how to alter basic graphical parameters, and thus customise your graphics to best effect.
By attending Data Visualisation with R workshop, delegates will learn:
- Graphics basics
- Exploratory graphs
- Adding and appending to graphs
- Customising graphical parameters
- Saving and exporting graphics
- Experience of using R would be useful, as you will focus on the graphical capabilities of R.
- This course is for everyone who works with data and therefore needs to present data and results graphically.