The field of computer vision is shifting from traditional image processing to deep learning methods. With deep learning, a lot of new applications of computer vision techniques have been introduced in recent years and are now becoming parts of our everyday lives. These include image classification, object detection, video tracking, face recognition, photo stylization etc.
This Computer Vision - Essentials training course will teach new computer vision system based on deep learning.
By attending Computer Vision - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand basic vision systems concepts and applications
- Apply basic computer vision techniques
- Implement image classification
- Implement object detection and video analytics
- Evaluate edge and cloud-based computer vision systems
- Computer Vision Engineers
- Machine Learning Developers
- AI Practitioners