SINGA is a general distributed deep learning platform for training big deep learning models over large datasets. It is designed with an intuitive programming model based on the layer abstraction. A variety of popular deep learning models are supported, namely feed-forward models including convolutional neural networks (CNN), energy models like restricted Boltzmann machine (RBM), and recurrent neural networks (RNN).
In Apache SINGA training course delegates will learn to apply deep learning algorithms like CNN, RBM, and RNN with Apache SINGA
By attending Apache SINGA workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand SINGA’s structure and deployment mechanisms
- Be able to carry out installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration
- Be able to assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring
- Be able to implement advanced production like training models, embedding terms, building graphs and logging
- Researchers, Engineers and Developers seeking to utilize Apache SINGA as a deep learning framework.