In VersionOne - Essentials training course, you will learn to use VersionOne to build your backlog, plan your sprints, and track your work daily from the Team Room.
By attending VersionOne - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Create and manage backlog items
- Navigate backlog according to preferences
- Search within VersionOne for efficient project visibility
- Get online help in VersionOne and interact with the VersionOne user community
- Improve individual and team productivity and agility
- Create a focused work area to encourage team collaboration
- Converse with team and notify one another of key events/decisions
- Build flexibility and quick access to team level data via core reports
- Easily see progress of stories, tasks and tests and adapt where needed
- Inspect and adapt as you explore reports and dashboards
- Team members with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to get started using VersionOne.