Scrum Product Owner training course teaches people how to improve and maximise the delivery of value in systems & software products.
Product Owners need a strong understanding of everything that drives value from their products, and to work with the Business to achieve its goals. Scrum Product Owner course will help you to develop your agile approach right through from the earliest Stakeholder interactions to Release Planning and delivery.
By attending Scrum Product Owner workshop, delegates will learn:
- Value-Driven Development
- Product Management
- Managing Requirements
- Lean Planning
- Managing Products
- An understanding of your organisation's business drivers, core values, and customer needs (be they internal or external).
- Product Managers and Scrum Product Owners responsible for the delivery of a product, from conception to customer.
- IT & Software Development Managers overseeing Line of Business applications or internal company systems.
- Architects and Strategy managers looking after the overarching direction of a product or product family.
- Business Analysts and Project Managers who are gearing up for Agile projects.
- Scrum Masters can also benefit from this course as their role often includes coaching Product Owners