Today’s business environment is fast moving and constantly changing to keep up with competitors, new technology and customer demands. This trend will only increase as we proceed through the 21st century. Agile is a philosophy and set of principles applied to Software Development that answer these realities of business.
This Scrum Essentials training course will provide Participants knowledge and understanding of fundamental Scrum principles and practices. It will explain the structure and roles of a Scrum Team and how Scrum works within the organization. It will explain the benefits of Scrum, introduce best practices, and suggest some important things to consider when embarking on a Scrum adoption.
By attending Scrum Essentials workshop, Participants will:
- Review the fundamental concepts of Agile and Scrum
- Learn about the role of Scrum Master, Product owner and other development team members
- Understand the characteristic of an Agile Team
- Learn about various artifacts
- Building a culture of collaboration and team work to improve team performance
Scrum Essentials class is a instructor-led course designed to enable Participants learn, experiment and implement the concepts involved in Scrum Framework with ample examples, exercises and case studies to understand and apply the concepts taught.
The workshop is appropriate for both Novice and Experienced Software Engineers working in the roles of:
- Software developers
- Test Engineers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Project / Test Managers
- Project / Test Leads
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge on software testing.