Effective Agile Requirements Gathering Training course focuses on how to effectively and efficiently gather user requirements using creative visual modeling and powerful engaging techniques. Participants will learn to differentiate the levels of requirements, design a simple 4 step process for gathering the right requirements at the right time. They will learn by practicing on how to use fun facilitation activities to gather the “breadth” of user requirements up front and catch the usually ‘missing’ ones. They will learn how to break down big requirements into small manageable ones and how to dive into the details later. They will learn the creative business value points method for prioritizing requirements and how to take dependency into consideration. They will also learn about business rules, acceptance tests, process modeling and UI prototyping.
By attending Effective Agile Requirements Gathering workshop, Participants will learn:
- How to address requirements challenges
- Stakeholder analysis and establishing your ownership
- Understanding the 4 levels of requirements
- 4 step process for gathering requirements
- Defining the Product Vision
- Defining the customer’s “Conditions of Satisfaction”
- Facilitation and Elicitation techniques for Requirements Gathering
- High Level Use Case Diagrams
- Brainstorming and consolidating features
- The art of breaking down epics into small chunks
- The Non-Functional/Technical Requirements
- Using Business Value Points and Dependency for prioritization
- Identifying and mitigating Risk
- User Acceptance Tests
- Effective Process Modeling
- UI Prototyping
- How to manage the inevitable CHANGE!
Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product/Business Owners, Team Leaders and Consultants responsible for gathering requirements.