The Agile Test Automation training course addresses practical techniques tester-developers must employ to ensure they write high-coverage test code.
By attending Agile Test Automation workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Achieve optimal quality in Agile projects through test automation
- Code user story and feature tests with ATDD (Acceptance Test-Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior-Driven Development) to validate product value
- Tool your project to cover functional and non-functional testing
- Leverage test design patterns to achieve high coverage
- Design test code and data for long-term success