Scrum is a lightweight agile project management framework mainly used for software development. It describes an iterative and incremental approach for project work.
Scrum can be used in all kinds of software development: for developing complete software packages, for developing only some parts of bigger systems, for customer or internal projects.
By attending Agile Scrum workshop, Participants will learn:
- Scrum maximized communication through daily status meetings, open workspaces, and optimal size teams.
- Scrum lays out a vision and then nurtures project resources to the best possible to achieve the plan.
- To focus time during an iteration when the team is protected from interference and distractions.
- To experience how to Respond to changes, and minimizing risk
- To Increase ROI (return on investment) and productivity of the team
- Continuous improvement
- Project/QA Managers
- Project Lead/Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Software Engineers
- Software Testers