In Agile Scrum Master training course, you will learn the mastery of Scrum and become a servant leader to take your Scrum team to the next level. You will learn, understand and execute on the three overarching principles behind Scrum: iterative development, self– management, and visibility. This class is perfect for those practicing or wishing to practice the role of the Scrum Master, but is also highly valuable for anyone involved in a Scrum development effort (manager, team members, product manager, etc.).
The Scrum Master is known as a coach, servant leader, facilitator, and sometimes, as the 'bulldozer'. Scrum Masters help provide teams with the things to do their job. A Scrum Master is also responsible for coaching the team to do their best and produce the high quality that the Scrum Masters knows the team is capable of. The Scrum Master is also responsible for helping to remove obstacles or impediments the team may be facing in favor of getting the commitment completed.
This course provides hands-on experience with best practices for incorporating the customer into your daily plan, establish a cadence for the team, the importance that the team plays in the plan, and how much it means to commit to a goal. Lively lectures combined with insightful demonstrations and realistic practice exercises provide you with the competence and confidence to improve the quality of your product. You'll gain a thorough understanding of the challenges faced everyday by the technology team and how you, as a Scrum Master, can help overcome those obstacles.
By attending Agile Scrum Master workshop, delegates will:
- Learn what really works to help business customers clarify the current state of their business.
- Understand how to engage your customer for their benefit.
- Learn how to bridge gaps between business customers and designers, developers, and testers.
- Understand the process in which your work and your project exists.
- You get practical, real-world methods for initiating conversations with users to identify and solve business problems.
- Enhance your relationships with stakeholders and increase their satisfaction.
- Learn the tips and tricks that have helped other Scrum Masters be successful with their real-world projects.
- Learn how important empirical process is for your success.
The Agile Scrum Master class is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Systems Architects or Designers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Systems or Application Developers
- Anyone wishing to use their facilitation skills to make their team a success