The Agile Project and Delivery Management training course will help you learn the skills, techniques, and mindset needed to manage projects using an Agile approach. You will learn how to collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organizing teams in continuously adjusting and refining their efforts to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
This course will prepare you for real world challenges with the skills and the mindset needed to overcome these issues and manage projects effectively using an Agile approach. You will finish the course ready to get back to work and take action with the agile techniques you have learned from real world examples.
By attending Agile Project and Delivery Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Justify taking an Agile approach to software and solutions development
- Apply a number of tools and techniques to develop the project community, from structuring and coordinating self-organizing teams to ensuring continuous feedback across all layers of the organization
- Use Agile techniques to plan, track, and monitor Agile projects, programs, and portfolios
- Increase team effectiveness by focusing on value-driven delivery and continuous customer and user feedback
- Utilize Agile tools and techniques to provide a guidance and decision making framework for self-organizing Agile teams to ensure their continuous alignment with organizational goals
- This course is designed for those who already understand project management, and basic Agile principles, and would like to apply Agile principles to the role of the PM.