In today’s fast-paced, fiercely competitive world of new product development, speed and flexibility are essential for Agile business analysis. Companies are increasingly realizing that the old sequential approach to developing new products simply won’t get the job done. This Agile Business Analysis training course provides the skills to drive product development with more productive and advanced Agile methodologies.
By attending Agile Business Analysis workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Establish the Product Owner role in Scrum teams by harnessing the experience of senior personnel to become a better Agile business analyst
- Create a Business Value Model to better understand requirements
- Quantify cost/benefit analysis to create a rational build order
- Create a Release Train using Minimal Marketable Features (MMFs)
- Measure and report project progress to various stakeholders