Modern Lean-Agile management techniques can boost the performance of any organization. In Adopting Lean-Agile for Business & Operations training course, Participants apply proven Lean-Agile principles to the projects, programs and operations in order to achieve immediate improvements, ultra-optimized time to market, and constant creation of value and methodical removal of wasteful activities.
By attending Adopting Lean-Agile for Business & Operations workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Boost results by adopting Lean-Agile principles
- Leverage an adaptive, value-driven development life cycle to shorten lead-time
- Identify and eliminate waste through value-stream analysis
- Improve performance with collaborative and cross-functional teams
- Take practical steps to implement Lean-Agile in Participants organization
- Creating and managing throughput with Kanban
- Managing priorities through backlog grooming and a decision matrix
- Testing assumptions through iterations
- Demonstrating progress using burndown charts
- Improving your value-chain through a Kaizen event
- Designing a personalized action plan for your organization
Anyone wanting to boost the performance of their projects, products and organization using modern Lean-Agile techniques.