In Adobe Target - Personalize and Automate training course, you learn how to create multiple elements and evaluate conversions, how to use profile scripts, and how to create Automated Personalization tests based on different capabilities and guidelines. You will create and configure high converting personalized experiences and interpret automated personalization, Auto-Target, and Auto-Allocate activities using Adobe guidelines. Finally, you will learn how to leverage machine learning to implement tests by choosing the appropriate automation type for your business requirements.
By attending Personalize and Automate with Adobe Target workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Create an A/B test as a review of the Target process
- Create and evaluate the benefits of multiple experience versions in an A/B test
- Create and use automated activities with Adobe Target, including auto-allocate, auto-target, andautomated personalization
- Create specific system settings for specific users, which are useful in defining customized profilescripts
- Create and use the modification panel to view and add modifications to a page
- Use the sample calculator and correctly interpret Target reports
- Use the Adobe Debugger to successfully troubleshoot common issues
- Identify additional learning opportunities
Optimization Managers, Campaign Managers, Marketing Analysts, Content Managers, and Web Analysts.