In Adobe Magento Commerce - Managing Store training course, you will learn the basic information needed to set up and manage a Magento store.
By attending Managing Magento Store workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Set up and manage your catalog, including category structure, product types, using layered navigation, multiple inventory sources, and product relations
- Manage customer accounts and groups
- Set up and use tax rules, payment and shipping methods, store emails, and reports
- Create and manage orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos
- Create and manage content including blocks, widgets, and category landing pages
- Understanding of and familiarity with e-commerce systems
Administrator, Business practitioner, Creative, Magento Store Owners, eCommerce Managers, Merchandisers, Product or Marketing Managers, Customer Service, Operations Management and Staff.