In Adobe Magento Commerce - Order Management for Developers training course, you will learn to deploy, test, troubleshoot and operate Magento Order Management. Special focus on integration and properly leveraging the Connector.
By attending Magento - Order Management for Developers workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand and install all required and recommended tools for working with MOM
- Integrate the Magento Connector into Magento Order Management
- Extend and debug the Connector
- Perform a MOM Integration
- Troubleshoot issues on the MOM environment
- Experience with Magento Commerce deployment, API integration, Git repositories
- Attend a training on Magento Commerce Cloud for Developers or Magento - Development Essentials or Certified Associate Developer credentials or equivalent practical experience.
Administrators, Architects, Developers and Magento Commerce back end Developers and Technical Staff responsible for deploying and testing Magento Order Management projects