Adobe Experience Manager - System Administration training course focuses on to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot AEM. Participants get introduced to the basic philosophy and concepts of the AEM architecture and learn to integrate AEM in a production-level environment. Furthermore, they will get an overview of the AEM files and directory structure, where to find important log files and how to adjust the logging configuration. They will also see how AEM can be integrated with alternative third party webapp servers. The Program is presented as a well-balanced combination of lecture presentations and hands-on exercises.
By attending Adobe Experience Manager - System Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install, Manage and configure the AEM server
- Backup, Secure and integration of LDAP
- Troubleshoot general server issues
- A minimum of 2 years of system administrator experience with the operating system or platform on which AEM will be installed
- Advanced knowledge of Java technology
- Basic knowledge of XML, the HTTP protocol, networking, network design and server specific software
- A sound knowledge of Apache’s Log4J Framework is helpful, but not required
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles is helpful, but not required
- Troubleshooting skills
Adobe Experience Manager - System Administration is a highly technical class, designed specifically for System Administrators.