In AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) - Administration and Security training course, you will learn how to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot AEM. This course includes administrator and devops-specific topics, best practices to administer your AEM implementation, and hands-on exercises.
By attending Administer & Securely Maintain Adobe Experience Manager workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explore AEM start-up options and manage packages
- Create OSGi configurations and set up custom run modes in AEM
- Create, manage, and configure log files in AEM
- Administer common configurations of AEM
- Administer users, groups, ACLs, and permissions in AEM
- Integrate AEM with external authentication systems
- Manage AEM content publishing process by using replication agents
- Configure the AEM dispatcher on the web server
- Set up vanity URLs and URL mappings in AEM
- Determine the AEM deployment and persistence options for implementation
- Analyze and manage AEM health reports and health checks
- Troubleshoot and optimize AEM performance
- A minimum of two years of system administrator experience with the operating system or platform on which AEM will be installed, OR a minimum of two years of network administration experience.
- Basic knowledge about Java technology, XML, HTTP, networking, network design,and server-specific software.
System Administrators, DevOps, and IT