Adobe Multi Site Manager gives authors the opportunity to reuse content across channels, languages and national sections. However, different levels of complexity have to be taken into account: the ability to inherit changes from the content master to the copies; the ability to unlock content in one of the copies and start a different version of the same content; and the ability to use the same piece of content within different layouts.
AEM Multi Site Manager allows the management of all these levels of complexity and provides a set of features to support authors managing a large number of sites.
AEM Multi Site Manager training course will review the most important topics regarding Multi Site Management, providing both an author and a developer perspective of the tasks that need to be mastered in order to successfully support multinational, multi-language and multi-channel scenarios.
By attending AEM Multi Site Manager workshop, Participants will:
- Understand Live Copies
- Know how to use the Site Wizard
- Understand the functions of the Blueprint Control Center
- Be familiar with background Rollouts and Rollout configurations
- Have edited existing Live Copy configurations
- Understand diff-view in components
- Those who have attended the AEM Developer workshop or have gained equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- Familiarity with the Adobe CQ environment