The AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) - Customize Digital Assets training course covers the configurations of AEM Assets using the application's user-friendly consoles. In this course, you will learn how to configure, customize, plan, and deliver assets for your enterprise Digital Asset Management system.
By attending Customize Digital Assets in AEM workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Manage users, groups, and permissions
- Organize assets
- Manage and customize assets metadata
- Generate custom Assets report
- Search assets in AEM
- Translate assets metadata to other languages
- Add workflows to assets
- Perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations on assets through theAssets HTTP API
- Create and manage projects
- Customize the AEM Assets user interface
- Create and deliver rich visual assets through Dynamic Media
- Knowledge of Digital Assessment Management
- Knowledge of fundamentals of metadata
Power Users, Asset Librarians and AEM developers who want to configure AEM Assets.