In AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) as a Cloud Service - DevOps training course, you will learn how to create an AEM project using the latest maven AEM archetype and work within an IDE. This course includes topics, best practices, and tools to administer and deploy your AEM service. Attendees will also gain an understanding of the new deployment tool, Cloud Manager and how a customer code is added to Cloud Services.
By attending DevOps for AEM as a Cloud Service workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use Maven to build projects
- Work with AEM project in Eclipse
- Create OSGi configurations and set up custom run modes in AEM
- Administer common configurations of AEM
- Administer users, groups, ACLs, and permissions in AEM
- Work with Administrative and development tools
- Explain Cloud Manager Basics
- Work with Cloud Manager Git
- Create mutable and immutable packages
- Run code quality tests
- Configure the dispatcher for AEMaaCS
- Manage publishing
- A minimum of two years of experience as a system administrator, developer, or developer operations in a deployment system.
- Basic knowledge in Java technology, XML, HTTP, networking, network design, and server-specific software.
- Working knowledge of git source control.
DevOps, Developers, System Administrators and IT