In Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - Architect training course, you will gain knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager architecture design, migration methodologies and recommended practices, integration with Adobe and 3rd-party solutions, and performance optimization.
By attending AEM Architect workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Compare options for data and content migration, identifying the pitfalls and impact on project schedules
- Identify important security concepts for an AEM installation, including end user security and user management, personalization, and login modules
- Produce scalable, high performance, user-friendly solution designs based on CRX, OAK and AEM principles
- Create cacheable implementation plans by referencing solution designs from peer workgroup session using HTTP and REST principles
- Identify how to increase availability and performance by following clustering and load balancing principles in an AEM deployment
- Identify root causes of AEM performance issues and the methodology used to resolve them
- Development knowledge and project experience with AEM.
AEM Architects and Senior Developers