The Adobe Target: Recommendations and Cross Selling training course teaches new users the fundamental operations of Recommendations and Cross Selling so that they can suggest the most popular and compelling products, articles, downloads - and other content - to web site visitors. This Program lays the groundwork so that Participants walk away with a working knowledge of how to plan, build and execute recommendations, how to correctly read and interpret test results, and how to continue to refine their recommendation strategies in order to improve as an optimized organization.
By attending Adobe Target: Recommendations and Cross Selling workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the need for ad hoc analysis
- Identify where ad hoc analysis fits into the Adobe product suite
- Access ad hoc analysis
- Explore the ad hoc analysis interface and run reports
- Customize ad hoc analysis reports to analyze Participants site
- Build and apply custom segments
- Use the new reports for powerful path analysis
- Build an analysis plan for greater understanding of important segments
Adobe Target: Recommendations and Cross Selling workshop is intended for end users of Recommendations and Cross Selling Product, including marketers, analysts, and any other subject matter experts who will be implementing campaigns on your company’s site. Among different organizations, this function is performed by a variety of roles, including Web Content Editor or Manager, Online Merchandiser or Merchandising Manager, eCommerce Marketing Manager, and Internet Manager.