In Adobe RoboHelp training course, you will learn to use Adobe RoboHelp, the authoring tool with advanced features that assists you in creating such projects. You will work with RoboHelp to create an advanced help system. You will also use advanced options in RoboHelp to create a structured and dynamic help file in multiple formats.
By attending Adobe RoboHelp workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create a new Adobe RoboHelp HTML project and add content to it
- Import external files
- Format the help content with CSS
- Add multimedia elements to a help project
- Add hyperlinks and bookmarks to a project
- Add navigational aids to a project using Adobe RoboHelp
- Customize the appearance
- Finalize an HTML help project in Adobe RoboHelp
- Publish to Adobe AIR and HTML5
- Publish to an eBook format
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Professionals seeking to create or enhance help systems using Adobe RoboHelp.