In Adobe Reports & Analytics User training course, Participants will learn the reporting interface and navigation work, to run reports to get the answers they are looking for, and how to configure reports for effective decision-making. They will learn to distribute reports, create useful dashboards and segment data so that they get the right information to the right people at the right time.
The Adobe Reports & Analytics Advanced Features and Tools training course will teach Participants to identify and act on important segments on their site by understanding how to use advanced features and tools to create actionable data. They will learn to create and monitor campaigns in Reports & Analytics. They will also learn to integrate their Reports & Analytics data with data external to their Web site in order to understand their business from end to end.
- Understanding the Web site conversion process
- Customizing reports to answer business questions
- Automating report delivery throughout Participants organization
- Understanding how reports fit into the conversion process
- Segmenting data to discover new insights
- Know the purposes, functions and limitations of specific variables and features
- Recognize the relationships between variables and their impact on reports
- Determine which functions and features will best solve specific business needs
- Implement and validate advanced code deployment on a development Web site
- Identify and correct errors in implemented code through troubleshooting exercises
Reports & Analytics experts will help them leverage this powerful tool by providing insight into the following areas:
- Monitoring and measuring marketing efforts
- Maximizing Web site activity
- Understanding and maximizing conversion
- Segmenting visitors
- Tailoring development efforts
- Discovering hidden insights and unique trends
- Exploring advanced data relationships
- Basic conditions
- Include Files
- Server-side logic
- Participants should attend the Reports & Analytics User Training or have significant experience with Reports & Analytics prior to attending this Program.
Adobe Reports & Analytics Implementation workshop is specifically designed for Adobe customers who function as the technical lead. The technical lead is the individual within the organization who is responsible for translating their clients' business requirements into specific Reports & Analytics variables and functions, as well as managing the deployment of Reports & Analytics code on their Web sites.
Adobe Reports & Analytics Advanced Features & Tools class is designed for experienced Reports & Analytics users, typically administrators and analysts.