At the conclusion of the Adobe Reports & Analytics Implementation workshop, Participants will be able to map specific business requirements to Reports & Analytics variables and functions and then deploy that solution on a Web site. In addition, they will be able to:
- Know the purposes, functions and limitations of specific variables and features
- Recognize the relationships between variables and their impact on reports
- Determine which functions and features will best solve specific business needs
- Implement and validate advanced code deployment on a development Web site
- Identify and correct errors in implemented code through troubleshooting exercises
Adobe Reports & Analytics Implementation class assumes that you have a working knowledge of programming principles.
- Basic conditions
- Include Files
- Server-side logic
This workshop is specifically designed for Adobe customers who function as the technical lead. The technical lead is the individual within the organization who is responsible for translating their clients’ business requirements into specific Reports & Analytics variables and functions, as well as managing the deployment of Reports & Analytics code on their Web sites.