In Adobe Presenter training course, you will learn how to create interactive eLearning materials. You will learn how to add Characters, Scenes, images and videos. You will learn how to create voiceovers scripts, record voiceover audio, import audio, and edit audio files. You will learn how to publish your Presenter projects as SWF, HTMLS5, PDF, and how to prepare and upload your content so that it will integrate with Learning Management Systems.
By attending Adobe Presenter workshop, attendees will learn:
- Animation, image, and Flash (SWF) files
- Calibrate microphones for recording
- Synchronize audio and animation timings
- Multimode recording
- Importing H.264 video
- Quizzes and questions
- Creating a SCORM manifest file
- Apply PowerPoint themes to presentations
- Set Adobe Presenter options for a theme
- Manage the Adobe Connect Server publishing list
- Experience of basic computer knowledge necessary.
The Adobe Presenter class is ideal for:
- Novice users of Presenter.