In Adobe Premiere Pro - Essentials training course, Participants will get a thorough introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro software and learn about the powerful video - and audio - editing tools that give them precise control over virtually every aspect of their production.
The Adobe Premiere Pro CC Advanced training course provides a thorough overview of Premiere Pro through an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
In Adobe Premiere Pro for Experienced Editors training course, Participants will go step-by-step through the entire editing process in Premiere Pro, from file creation all the way through output. Along the way they will learn the ins-and-outs of file management, essential and intermediate editing techniques, color correction, audio mixing and repairing, titling and effects, and delivering their video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. They will learn to work within the Adobe ecosystem as well, getting up to speed quickly on time saving tools such as Dynamic Link.
- Production flow
- Basic editing functions
- User interface
- Premiere Pro's powerful real-time video and audio editing tools
- Quickly organize their existing projects, or create new projects to use right away in Premiere Pro
- Understand how to use Premiere Pro with other Adobe software
- Edit their footage the way they like
- Put their skills to work immediately
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro CC
- Must have a basic knowledge of editing
- Must have a basic understanding of editing terminology
- Anyone who would like to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Anyone appearing for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam
- Professionals interested in creating videos using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experienced editors who wish to learn Adobe Premiere Pro