In Premiere Pro for Experienced Editors training course, Participants will go step-by-step through the entire editing process in Premiere Pro, from file creation all the way through output. Along the way they will learn the ins-and-outs of file management, essential and intermediate editing techniques, color correction, audio mixing and repairing, titling and effects, and delivering their video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. They will learn to work within the Adobe ecosystem as well, getting up to speed quickly on time saving tools such as Dynamic Link.
By attending Premiere Pro for Experienced Editors workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Quickly organize their existing projects, or create new projects to use right away in Premiere Pro
- Understand how to use Premiere Pro with other Adobe software
- Edit their footage the way they like
- Put their skills to work immediately
This workshop is aimed at experienced editors; this is not a Program for beginners
- Must have a basic knowledge of editing
- Must have a basic understanding of editing terminology
Premiere Pro for Experienced Editors class is designed for experienced editors who wish to learn Adobe Premiere Pro.