Adobe Photoshop has become an industry standard for many different disciplines including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, and digital video editing. Photoshop is often a prerequisite for many other software programs and is the one program that everyone in every area of digital media should know.
In Adobe Photoshop - Essentials training course, you will learn to create, edit and apply special effects to images and text that can be prepared for various uses such as print and marketing materials, presentations, websites, eLearning and digital apps.
In Adobe Photoshop - Intermediate and Adobe Photoshop - Advanced training course, you will learn the most advanced techniques such as to design and create modern layouts, interfaces and controls for web, mobile, video, and UI design. In addition to learning key features and techniques, you will learn important workflow processes and design concepts. Learn to efficiently create professional designs that are easier for developers to code.
- Photoshop interface and tools
- Photoshop features, tricks, and tips
- Strong working knowledge of Mac or Windows.
- Anyone involved in digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard
- Photographers and Artists