Adobe LiveCycle HTML5 and PDF Forms training course is designed as an introduction to LiveCycle Forms ES4.0. In addition to providing Participants with theory about the features, a large segment of the training is devoted to hands-on exercises as well as demonstrations.
For each lesson, we start with an activity to introduce some of the concepts that will be covered in the lesson. We then cover the content of the lessons using a combination of lectures and demonstrations. Each lesson ends with an exercise where they can put into practice the functionality covered in the lesson.
By attending Adobe LiveCycle HTML5 and PDF Forms workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Render a form (PDF or HTML5 mobile form) to a user’s browser
- Process the form submission
- Interact with forms: Using the Forms Manager and the Forms Portal
- Explore the LiveCycle Content Repository technology (CRX)
- know how to create a multi-step process in Workbench
- know how to test and troubleshoot a process in Workbench
- Knowledge of CRX is helpful
The content is designed for developers who want to gain introductory knowledge and skill relating to rendering XDP templates to either HTML5 or PDF Forms.