The Adobe Developing a LiveCycle Application (CDCMP) training course is an introduction to LiveCycle ES4. In addition to providing Participants with theory about LiveCycle features, a large segment of the training is devoted to hands-on exercises and demonstrations.
The Program uses Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES4, which is the integrated development environment (IDE) for creating LiveCycle applications. As well, they will also be introduced to the Admin User Interface and the LiveCycle ES4 modules that provide the document/form centric functionality.
By attending Adobe Developing a LiveCycle Application workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Build a LiveCycle application
- Familiarize with Workbench
- Utilize a number of services to orchestrate a process
- Basic understanding of XML terminology and structure
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts
- The content is geared towards Developers new to LiveCycle ES4