Adobe InDesign software speaks the language of professional designers, delivering unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for designing superb pages. It works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, providing a single integrated design environment that doesn’t interrupt your creative process.
In Adobe InDesign - Essentials training course, you will learn to navigate the application and use the tools to create layouts from single pages to complex multi-page documents.
In Adobe InDesign - Intermediate training course, you will create more complex documents and work with a variety of palettes and tools to further understand the capabilities of this high-end design application. You will discover the pitfalls and best practices to follow so that you are creating rich layouts with the latest design standards and properly previewing these files with separations and transparency previews to create high and low resolution PDF files.
In Adobe InDesign - Advanced training course, attendees will learn the most advanced techniques such as how to integrate Photoshop and Illustrator artwork into your InDesign documents, creating interactive PDFs with table of contents.
- Transparency and effects
- Create rich interactive InDesign documents
- Color management
- To Prepare documents for printing
- Long documents
- Advanced path technology
- Use scripts
- Strong working knowledge of Mac or Windows
- Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Attending a training on InDesign - Essentials or having equivalent practical experience
- Attending a training on InDesign - Intermediate or having equivalent experience
- Professional designers new to InDesign