Adobe InCopy allows copywriters and editors to style text, track changes and make simple layout modifications to a document while designers work on the same document simultaneously in InDesign without overwriting each other’s contributions. In Adobe InCopy training course, attendees will get hands-on practice working within this professional writing and editing program that tightly integrates with Adobe InDesign software to deliver a complete solution for collaborative editorial workflow.
By attending Adobe InCopy workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Using the InCopy Interface
- Working in layout View
- Customizing Students Workspace
- Assignments workflow
- Multiple text format support
- Story separator
- XML and scripting support
The Adobe InCopy class is ideal for:
- Editors who are new to InDesign but will be contributing to an InDesign publication, as well as InDesign users who will be creating documents for use with editors using InCopy.