Adobe Flash software provides a comprehensive authoring environment for creating interactive and media-rich applications. Flash integrates video, sound, graphics, and animation. One can create original content in Flash or import assets from other Adobe applications such as Photoshop or Illustrator, quickly design animation and multimedia, and use Adobe ActionScript 3.0 to integrate sophisticated interactivity.
With extensive controls for animation, flexible drawing tools, and a powerful object-oriented coding language, Flash delivers one of the only robust environments that let your imagination become reality.
By attending Adobe Flash training course, attendees will learn to:
- Build innovative and immersive web sites
- Create stand-alone applications for the desktop
- Create apps to distribute to mobile devices running on the Android or the iOS system
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X
- This Adobe Flash workshop is ideal for Video, animation, and graphics professionals