The Adobe Scene Publishing System training course gives new users not only the skills required to effectively employ core SPS dynamic imaging functionality, but also the ability to repurpose assets across products such as Zoom, Sets, eCatalogs and Templates. Participants attending this class will leave with skills and experience applicable to the needs of any Scene customer.
By attending Adobe Experience Manager - Scene Publishing System workshop, Participants will learn:
- Practicing multiple authoring workflows through hands-on exercises
- Learning best practices for source assets and naming convention in SPS
- Understanding automation for batch processes, uploads and publishes
- Exploring, setting up, and administering an SPS account
- Discovering implementation best practices by surveying Scene customer sites
It is recommended that Participants be familiar with basic imaging concepts, such as RGB vs. CMYK color space, how to sharpen, crop and resize images, and have an understanding of image resolution. In addition, it is assumed that Participants have a basic knowledge of web-based workflows.
Adobe Experience Manager - Scene Publishing System class is intended for those who are responsible for maintaining the quality of internal site search results using Adobe Search & Promote. Among different organizations, this function is performed by a variety of roles, including Web Content Editor or Manager, eCommerce Marketing Manager, and Internet Manager.