Mobile channels have gained considerable importance in the last few years, mainly driven by the success of the iPhone. Adobe Experience Manager - Mobile training course will instruct Participants on how to build a mobile website with AEM, including mobile development best practices and specific CQ techniques to allow content reuse and optimization through the different devices.
By attending Adobe Experience Manager - Mobile workshop, Participants will:
- Understand key concepts regarding the use of mobile sites and mobile native apps
- Set up a simple mobile website project
- Be able to use the emulator
- Understand device detection
- Develop components for mobile
- Understand content reuse across channels
- Use the authoring interface for the iPad
This Adobe Experience Manager - Mobile class assumes a basic knowledge of AEM as a general Web application platform, as well as familiarity with AEM user interfaces or Participants should have attended the AEM Developer Training course.
This class is useful for those developers who are required to use AEM to manage websites for mobiles devices, view a mobile page that emulates a mobile device.